Attend in Madison
The Monona Terrace
1 John Nolen Drive.
Enjoy breakfast as you attend the event in person.
Can't join us in Madison?
Watch our keynote speaker via webinar.
Register for the webinar
Are you prepared for the trend of medical costs in 2017 and beyond? Do you understand the “inflators” and “deflators” that could impact your health benefit plan? Can you count on high-value health care to make a difference in your bottom line?
This event will give you:
- An expert analysis of medical cost trend from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- A report on Alliance members’ practices, based on the Annual Benefits Survey
- A benefits roundtable discussion with the opportunity to network and learn from your peers.
|8:30 – 8:35 a.m.
||Welcome & Opening Comments
|8:35 – 9:35 a.m.
||PwC Medical Cost Trend Report, Benjamin Isgur
|9:35 – 10 a.m.
||The Alliance Employer Benefit Summary – Key Findings, Mike Roche
|10 – 10:10 a.m.
|10:10 – 11:10 a.m.
|11:10 – 11:25 a.m.
|11:25 – 11:30 a.m.
||Closing Comments & Adjourn
Keynote Speaker: Benjamin Isgur, leader, PwC Health Research Institute
Benjamin Isgur leads PwC's Health Research Institute (HRI). HRI is a dedicated research group that provides new intelligence, perspective and analysis on major health-related business issues. In this role, Isgur oversees thought leadership and research initiatives for the firm and clients. He also consults with health care systems, trade associations and policy groups on strategic planning, and industry intelligence and trends. Isgur is a published writer and his research is often cited by health leaders across the industry.
Isgur’s presentation on PwC’s Medical Cost Trend: Behind the Numbers 2017 report will include:
- Overview of medical cost trends
- How employers can think about trends
- Macro-economic trends in areas of growth nationwide
- What pushes the trend (inflators and deflators)
- Trends on self-funded employers (telemedicine, value based purchasing, steerage, specialty pharmacy, etc.)
- Conclusions and implications the trends will have on employers
Can't make it to Madison for the event? Join us for the keynote presentation via webinar.
Wellness in the Workplace: January 24, 2017
We will present a new approach to wellness that many employers are implementing.
About Alliance Events
Alliance events help organizations stay connected and informed about the most recent health care trends and changes while networking, sharing information, and learning best practices. Read about the speakers who have presented at Alliance events.