QualityPath is a new way to buy health care.
The cost of surgeries and tests varies wildly – by hundreds, even thousands of dollars. With QualityPath, you and your employees benefit from:
- For surgeries, a bundled price that covers most care. For tests, a standard price provides savings.
- A warranty that protects you from the high cost of complications for surgeries. For tests, the warranty covers the need for repeating the same scan due to quality issues.
- Requiring doctors, hospitals and clinics to take steps that lead to better results for patients.
Tests and Surgeries
Use QualityPath for these tests and surgeries.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT) also known as computerized axial tomography (CAT) scans
- Total hip replacement
- Knee replacement
This is health care made simple.
Doctors, hospitals and clinics meet quality measures and use practices that reduce unnecessary care.
A single price covers most elements of surgeries and tests.
You have less paperwork. For surgeries, the patient experience manager offers personal assistance.
- Inspiring and sustaining changes in the way you buy health care
- Saving an average of $12,000 per surgery; savings for tests are projected at 20 percent below current costs (actual results will vary by usage).
- Reducing out-of-pocket costs for employees and family members
- Guiding employees and family members to high-quality care for surgeries and tests
Miniature Precision Components shares an employer’s experience with QualityPath
Your employees need clear choices for taking control of their care.
Here’s how it works:
- The Alliance annually designates high-value doctors, hospitals and clinics based on their ability to meet national quality measures, adopt processes that improve care and agree to a lower price.
- Your business or organization signs up to participate. QualityPath is part of your Alliance membership, so there’s no additional fee.
- You promote the program to employees so they understand what they can gain from QualityPath and how to use it.
- Employees get a warranty, lower out-of-pocket costs (sometimes nothing!) and less paperwork.
- For surgeries, employees also get support from a patient experience manager who can make appointments, transfer medical records and serve as a liaison.
- For tests, employees can notify The Alliance after they have a test appointment.
Better health care begins here.