The Alliance is hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience managing projects without formal reporting relationships. As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and process to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline
As the Project Manager your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee initiatives and projects, monitor progress and completion, and ensure projects meet the expectations of key stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the efficient and effective execution of projects.
- Assist in definition and documentation of project requirements, including uncovering unstated assumptions and resolving conflicts.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Coordinate with all departments and stakeholders to ensure all aspects of each project are aligned.
- Establish and execute effective project communication plans.
- Manage internal organizational change as new and innovative solutions are developed and implemented.
- Manage and assist with project documentation.
- Escalate issues as appropriate.
- Manage data/information submissions, such as contacting providers to obtain updated data and information and tracking responses.
- Schedule, plan and lead meetings, conference calls, and webinars with both internal and external stakeholders and provide on-site support for the meetings.
The Alliance seeks a project manager who effectively manages multiple projects with at least three years’ experience. In addition, the role requires:
- A highly effective communicator skilled in listening, writing, meeting facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, presentation delivery and interpersonal communication.
- A problem solver who thinks creatively and strategically.
- A team player who cooperates, build relationships, and collaborates while leading change and innovation,
- A change agent committed to customer service and quality.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) with a certification in project management (PMP or CAPM). Experience in process improvement and healthcare preferred.
The Alliance is unable to provide sponsorship for a H1-B work visa at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer.