Look here for resources to help you manage your program and educate your employees.
Discuss the issues that matter to you as a self-funded employer.
Meet and discuss the issues that matter with other members in The Alliance Member Forum on LinkedIn.
If you’re not a member of LinkedIn, you’ll need to create a free LinkedIn profile to join our group.
Afterwards, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “LinkedIn Member Forum Request,” and we’ll send you a link to join the forum.
- Employer Administrative Handbook
- QualityPath implementation process, FAQs and more
- TPA Request for Information Form
- Thoughts on Private Exchanges
- Health Policy, Fight the 40
- Download The Alliance logo for health ID cards
- The Leapfrog Group cost calculator
- High Value Primary Care
- Find a Doctor toolkit
- QualityPath toolkit
- Gym discounts and more
- Steerage resources
- Worksite Wellness Kit
- Wellness Council of America (WELCOA)
- Midwest Business Group on Health (MBGH) maternity and specialty pharmacy
- Midwest Business Group on Health (MBGH) Diabetes Management in the Workplace Toolkit
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Workplace Health Resource Center
- Obesity in the Workplace Resources
Employer White Papers
- Insights on How to Hold an Effective Vendor Summit
- Insights on Annual Physicals and Preventive Screening
- Insights on Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Insights on 3-D Mammography
- The QualityPath Approach to Effective Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Onsite Clinics Whitepaper
- National Alliance Clinical Brief: Endometriosis
- Action Brief: Hope and Healing for Mental Illness is Possible
- Action Brief: Choosing Wisely® Putting Care Back in the Hands of Doctors and Patients
Reports, Case Studies and Handouts
- Event recordings and handouts
- Annual Benefits Survey Report
- 2016 Employer Benefits Roundtable Summary
- Case studies featuring Alliance members
Employee Education, Open Enrollment Resources
- Visit our Individuals & Famillies for tips on managing diabetes, pregnancy, medications and hospital safety.
- QualityPath for employees and family members
- How to be a Better Health Care Consumer presentation
- Brown Bag Lunch Sessions
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) from employees
- How CSAs work
National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines
Easy-to-understand treatment information for people with cancer and their caregivers from the National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®) is now available for your employees.
Use this cut-and-paste newsletter article to let your employees know this treatment information is available on the Individuals and Families section of The Alliance website.
This information is provided through a collaboration between NCCN and the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchasers, a group that includes The Alliance.