Do you want to make a difference in health care? Are you passionate about helping employers provide high quality, affordable health benefits to their employees? Are you a talented team leader? This position with The Alliance may be the right opportunity for you!
The Director of Marketing and Product Development will provide leadership to the marketing and product development functions for The Alliance. The right candidate will combine great listening skills with creativity to discover and design new sources of value for our employer members. Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of Business Development and Strategic Marketing you will be an experienced strategic marketer who will ensure The Alliance is known and understood by its key audiences, leading to additional growth for the cooperative. As a leader of people you will empower a team to deliver exceptional results. Of equal importance is your ability to communicate, build relationships and work collaboratively across other functional areas of the organization.
Our Director of Marketing and Product Development will:
- Develop and execute the overall strategic marketing and product development plan to position The Alliance for continued member value creation and growth
- Lead the product development and management functions, resulting in rapid uptake of the best new innovations that bring our members sustainable value
- Design and develop effective digital marketing campaigns to encourage awareness and uptake of novel healthcare solutions to both current and potential member companies and their employees.
- Work collaboratively with all Alliance functions
Our requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree (MBA or Master’s degree preferred) plus at least six years of relevant experience – including supervisory experience
- A successful track record in marketing and product development
- Employee health benefits experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
About The Alliance
The Alliance® is a not-for profit, employer-owned cooperative whose mission is to move health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality and engaging individuals in their health. Our owners include over 240 employers in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa who provide health benefits to more than 90,000 employees and their families. Together, we are using our role as purchasers of health care to make a positive difference in the market.
Interested candidates can apply at here.