ID cardIn order to ensure accurate and timely repricing of all claims, it is important to file claims directly to The Alliance when submitting claims for an employee or dependent from one of our member companies.

Several of our TPA partners administer additional benefit programs for our members and as a result list more than one claims filing address on their ID cards.

It can be confusing when ID cards contain multiple logos and claims filing addresses, but as an Alliance provider, claims for Alliance plan members should always be submitted to The Alliance claims filing address, not directly to the TPA.

Please note: WEA is the only payer that collects claims directly; all other claims should be sent to The Alliance.

Filing claims directly to The Alliance as indicated on the ID card, will help you avoid processing and payment delays.

Pin It on Pinterest