Want to drop the total cost of care in your self-funded health benefit plan?
One way to make a dramatic shift in both how much you’re paying and what you’re paying for is by implementing high-value primary care. The Alliance developed this infographic to help you quickly see the difference it can make.
- Sign up for email notices when we share information about high-value primary care.
- Read about Cutting the Tie Between Primary Care and the Fee-for-Service Model.
- Find out why The Alliance is In Search of Better Primary Care.
- Play a recorded webinar featuring Dr. Michael Tuggy’s insights on high-value primary care.
Otto-McLeod manages Single Source Self-FundingTM, the QualityPath® initiative and other programs. Her role also includes researching and developing new products and services that support the mission of The Alliance.
Before joining The Alliance in December 2014, Otto-McLeod was director of sales, product development and marketing communications at WEA Trust. Earlier positions include director of health care initiatives at THRIVE; manager of group retention at Dean Health Insurance; and manager of group services at Physicians Plus Insurance Corp.
Otto-McLeod has an executive master of business administration degree from UW-Madison and a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Cardinal Stritch University. She is a certified employee benefits specialist (CEBS) and holds licenses in health and life insurance.
Read more posts by Kathryn.
Latest posts by Kathryn Otto-McLeod
- Infographic Reveals How High-Value Primary Care Makes a Difference - September 10, 2018
- Six Ways to Tell if Primary Care Offers High Value - August 21, 2018
- Nine Self-Funding Pitfalls to Avoid - July 24, 2018