Benefits of Joining The Alliance
Why join The Alliance? By joining The Alliance you take a meaningful step to managing health care expenditures.
- Become part of a health care purchasing pool of more than 200 members covering more than 90,000 lives.
- Access to more than 10,365 doctors and health professionals such as chiropractors, podiatrists, and mental health providers at 72 hospitals and 2,675 clinic locations; as well as many home health care agencies, medical equipment suppliers, ambulance and other providers.
- Get exceptional pricing on prescription, dental, vision, wellness care coordination and health management benefits.
- Know quality and cost information for certain procedures by using our Find a Doctor website.
- Benchmark your plan against others with our Annual Benefits Survey report.
- Know your monthly claims savings with our analysis reports.
- Promote wellness all year long with our helpful resources for your covered individuals.
- Let your employees take advantage of our discounts at health and fitness centers and other wellness providers.
- Receive value pricing on health risk assessments and flu shots, and access our complimentary blood pressure screenings.
What is Self-Funding?
Self-funding your benefit program can be a cost-effective alternative to traditionally fully insured benefit options. Some of the benefits are:
- Potential cost savings.
- Control of plan design.
- More choice to pick the options that meet your needs.
Learn about self-funding from our members:
- Alliance member Webcrafters comments on the benefits of self-funding in this article for In Business, "Diving Into Self Insurance."
- Alliance member Colony Brands tells the story of why the company began self-funding its health benefits in this testimonial video. Colony Brands also offers a strong wellness program, safety program, steerage program and onsite clinic.
- Read case studies featuring other Alliance members.
Read more about self-funding:
How to Become a Member
We are ready to get you started.