How you and your employees purchase health care impacts your bottom line. That’s why local employers formed The Alliance.
The Alliance is a not-for-profit cooperative that works to control your health care spend while increasing your employees’ access to high quality care. We help you understand the total cost of care, which means you can avoid short-term decisions that undermine your ability to capture long-term savings.
By joining The Alliance, you gain:
- Savings by joining a health care purchasing pool that includes more than 240 businesses and organizations.
- Access to more than 9,500 doctors, 4,100 clinic locations and 90 hospitals as part of an overall network of over 18,300 total professional service providers. Our network also includes chiropractors, podiatrists, mental health providers, home health care agencies, medical equipment suppliers, ambulance services and more.
- Additional savings on prescription, dental, vision and health management benefits, as well as stop-loss insurance.
- Actionable claims and trend analyses with our reports on request.
- Cost and quality information through the Find a Doctor website.
- The innovative QualityPath program that offers significant savings and a warranty with high-quality doctors and hospitals.
- Approaches to purchasing care that improve health care value, including cost-saving procedure bundles.
- Tools and tactics to engage people in becoming better health care consumers.
- The ability to benchmark your plan against similar organizations with our Annual Benefits Survey report.
- Networking with other C-suite and human resources leaders at Alliance Learning Circle events.
- Resources and preferred vendor pricing to support your wellbeing programs, including flu shots, blood pressure screenings and discounts at health and fitness centers.
- A voice and a vote in the leadership of our cooperative, which is led by a Board of Directors comprised of cooperative members.
Our members are our biggest advocates. Check out their stories to find out what it’s like to be a member of The Alliance:
Read case studies to learn about more Alliance members.
Explore the benefits of membership.