Become a QualityPath Designated Provider and Gain Recognition for High-Quality Care
Use our request for proposal (RFP) process to apply for QualityPath. Designated hospitals, doctors and clinics agree to:
- Meet quality measures
- Adopt processes that are better for patients
- Commit to a bundled, lower price.
- Be an in-network provider with The Alliance
QualityPath is used for knee replacement, total hip replacement and coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) procedures and CT and MRI scans.
Interested in applying for QualityPath Designation?
QualityPath CT and MRI Request for Proposal will re-open in spring 2018
- Step 1: Submit your letter of intent for application to the program. While submission of the letter does not in any way lock you in to applying, it helps the Alliance plan for resources necessary for the application review process. We’ve included a suggested Letter of Intent template for your convenience indicating your interest in the program.
- Step 2:You may review the QualityPath criteria and submit an application. The Alliance will evaluate your application and respond to you within 14 business days.
Watch the webinar below to learn more about our CT and MRI QualityPath program and review our RFP and learn more about the pursuit of a QualityPath designation.
QualityPath CT & MRI RFP Webinar