Alliance membership has its advantages. Save money and improve the health and wellness of your employees and their dependents with these exclusive partnerships and programs to help you manage and supplement your health benefit.
Patronage – a benefit of being a member of a cooperative.
Join Our Stop-Loss Captive Feasibility Study
The Alliance is working with member employers to create a captive for medical stop-loss insurance. If you qualify, the captive study will:
- Position your company for long-term savings on medical stop-loss insurance, which is roughly 10 percent of total medical spending.
- Allow you to work with other Alliance employers to pool risk and cover a portion of the claims now covered by stop-loss insurance.
- Use a 12-month cycle to test the benefits of a cooperative captive.
Your company can submit data to join the captive study until Aug. 1, 2017. Learn more about the study.
- National CooperativeRx
- Delta Dental and DeltaVision
- National Network Access
- Stop-Loss Discounts
- The Alliance Workers’ Compensation Solution
- The Wellness Council of Wisconsin is a preferred partner for The Alliance as they offer many educational resources on wellness that our members can use. Visit their website to learn more: www.wellnesscouncilwi.org.
- The American Benefits Council offers valuable insights on health policy issues, including educational materials and learning opportunities. The Alliance is a member of the American Benefits Council on behalf of employers who belong to our cooperative.
- Consumer Reports’ Consumer Health Choices initiative provides resources that help employers engage consumers in their health. As a partner in Consumer Health Choices, The Alliance shares online information and printed materials with employers.
Alliance-supported Tools for Your Employees
- Pregnancy Resources and BabyLove, BabyLove Toolkit flyer
- Discounts on Worksite Flu Shots
- Free Blood Pressure Screenings
- Health and Wellness Brochures
- Healthy Living Discounts