Alliance membership has its advantages. Save money and improve the health and wellness of your employees and their dependents with these exclusive partnerships and programs to help you manage and supplement your health benefit.
Patronage – a benefit of being a member of a cooperative.
- National CooperativeRx
- Delta Dental and DeltaVision
- National Network Access
- Stop-Loss Discounts
- The Alliance Workers’ Compensation Solution
- The Wellness Council of Wisconsin is a preferred partner for The Alliance as they offer many educational resources on wellness that our members can use. Visit their website to learn more: www.wellnesscouncilwi.org.
- The American Benefits Council offers valuable insights on health policy issues, including educational materials and learning opportunities. The Alliance is a member of the American Benefits Council on behalf of employers who belong to our cooperative.
- Consumer Reports’ Consumer Health Choices initiative provides resources that help employers engage consumers in their health. As a partner in Consumer Health Choices, The Alliance shares online information and printed materials with employers.
Alliance-supported Tools for Your Employees
- Pregnancy Resources and BabyLove, BabyLove Toolkit flyer
- Discounts on Worksite Flu Shots
- Free Blood Pressure Screenings
- Health and Wellness Brochures
- Healthy Living Discounts