The Alliance Mission, Purpose, and Objectives
The Alliance Mission:
The Alliance moves health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality, and engaging individuals in their health.
As a not-for-profit, employer-owned cooperative, we exist to help our members manage their health care dollars while positively impacting their employees' health.
- We are a member cooperative of more than 180 self-funded employers and insurance trusts covering more than 80,000 individuals.
- Together, Alliance members bought more than $537 million in health care in fiscal year 2013.
- More than 93% of those charges were performed in-network and generated more than 34 percent in savings for our members, employees and their families.
- The Alliance contracts with 63 hospitals, 10,365 professional service providers, and more than 3,530 medical, chiropractic, and mental health clinics in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
- The Alliance provides members with tools to understand quality and cost with our QualityCounts® reports.
- The Alliance provides information and resources to help employers develop a healthier workforce.
Read more about The Alliance:
Read what makes us different from other solutions.
About The Alliance - Who We Are, What We Do, What We Believe
Read the 2013 Annual Report.