The Alliance Mission, Purpose, and Objectives
The Alliance Mission:
The Alliance moves health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality, and engaging individuals in their health.
As a not-for-profit, employer-owned cooperative, we exist to help our members manage their health care dollars while positively impacting their employees' health.
- Member cooperative of more than 180 self-funded employers and insurance trusts
- Covering more than 80,000 individuals
- Average savings rate of 33.3% across all networks (Fiscal Year 2012).
- Contract with more than 9,500 providers and specialists
- Provide members with tools to understand quality and cost with our QualityCounts® reports.
- Provide information and resources to help employers develop a healthier workforce.
Read more about The Alliance:
Read what makes us different from other solutions.
About The Alliance - Who We Are, What We Do, What We Believe