The goal of The Alliance’s health policy function is to:
- Provide timely and objective information to members,
- Become a resource to public policy makers, and
- Take action on issues that are likely to impact Alliance members and that are consistent with our mission.
Read our Health Policy Platform.
The Alliance is a member of the American Benefits Council on behalf of employers who belong to our cooperative. We regularly share information about Council activities and pass along educational materials and learning opportunities.
Health Policy Updates
- How the executive orders on CSRs and HRAs will impact employers
- Trump Administration Expands Contraception Mandate Exemptions
- EEOC Shares Timeline for Reviewing Wellness Regulations
Health Reform Updates
- The Alliance Joins in Urging Senate to Avoid Taxing Employer Coverage
- What do the latest health reform proposals mean to employers?
- Health Policy in Transit: A Purchaser Viewpoint
Healthy Policy News & Updates