The goal of The Alliance’s health policy function is to:
- Provide timely and objective information to members,
- Become a resource to public policy makers, and
- Take action on issues that are likely to impact Alliance members and that are consistent with our mission.
Read our Health Policy Platform.
The Alliance is a member of the American Benefits Council on behalf of employers who belong to our cooperative. We regularly share information about Council activities and pass along educational materials and learning opportunities.
Health Policy Updates
- 2018 Amounts for HSAs and HDHPs Announced
- Keeping Up with Health Policy Changes: Important Information for Employers
- Health Care in the 115th Congress – Webinar
Health Reform Updates
- Compare ACA Replacement Plans
- Health Policy in Transit: A Purchaser Viewpoint
- The Alliance Joins in Urging Senate to Avoid Taxing Employer Coverage
- America Votes NO on the “Cadillac Tax”
Healthy Policy News & Updates
The US Senate Considers Bipartisan Reform to ACA – Will It Prevail Over Existing Talks of Republican-Supported Repeal?