Any conversation about a medical stop-loss captive starts with questions like these:
- What’s a pooling layer?
- When do – or don’t — you get your collateral back?
- Where do captive savings and rewards come from?
Get More Answers with a No-Obligation Analysis
The Alliance currently works with Berkley Accident & Health to provide an analysis of your stop-loss ratio. This analysis helps you decide whether your organization can benefit from participating in ShareCap™, a medical stop-loss captive for Alliance members.
If you’re interested in getting an analysis, complete this Letter of Authorization. This enables us to talk to your third-party administrator (TPA) to get claims data.
The completed analysis will be shared with you and your broker.
Get More Answers
Want more information about whether joining a stop-loss captive can help your organization get more rewards from self-funding? Give me a call at 800.223.4139 x6645, email@example.com.
- Read “Capturing Medical Stop-Loss Savings with ShareCap”.
- Sign a letter of authorization to get a no-obligation analysis of your stop-loss ratio.
- Find out What You Should Know About Stop-Loss Insurance.
Mike has a strong background in health benefits and self-funding. He previously served as a regional sales advisor for Digital Benefits Advisors in Madison, Wis., where he managed the health benefits for more than 160 credit union clients across 14 states. Prior to that position, Mike worked at CUNA Mutual Group in their employee benefits division for almost 10 years as an employee benefits sales specialist.
Mike has a bachelor’s degree with a double major in marketing and business administration and is licensed in both health and life insurance in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska and Montana.
Read blog posts by Mike.
Latest posts by Mike Roche
- Diving into the Details: Captive Comparison, Analysis & Value - June 5, 2018
- What’s Your Risk Appetite? - May 22, 2018
- Video Aims to Answer Key Captive Questions - April 10, 2018