Accountable physician organizations throughout the country will benefit from participation at the October Symposium: How to Thrive in Risk-Based Coordination Care, Thursday, October 27, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Chicago, IL. Sponsored by CAPG, the leading professional association representing accountable physician organizations, the program features speakers who have executed successful risk-based contracts and performed care coordination.
CAPG October Symposium: How to Thrive in Risk-Based Coordinated Care
Oct. 27, 2016, Chicago, Ill.
“Risk-based delivery offers better healthcare and more value for patients,” says Donald Crane, CEO and president, CAPG. “Our roster of expert presenters will share innovative solutions for moving into Alternative Payment Models (APMs), giving attendees what they need to know about taking on risk.”
CAPG’s symposium will feature programs presented by:
- Mariella Cummings, principal of Results Incorporated
- Peggy O’Kane, founder and president of NCQA
- Steve Valentine, vice president of West Coast Healthcare Management Consulting
- Kathryn A. Bowen, area executive vice president of Arthur J. Gallagher & Company
- Matthew M. Mazdyasni, former chief administrative and financial officer of HealthCare Partners.
For program questions, contact Amy Nguyen Howell, 213.239.5051 or email@example.com, Laura Hawkins, 213.239.5046 or firstname.lastname@example.org.