The American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR) is holding a complimentary webinar on Wed., Nov. 1, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
AJRR is a hip and knee Registry for quality initiatives, including The Alliance’s QualityPath program. Whether you are already participating in the Registry, thinking about joining, or simply want to see what’s new with the AJRR, this webinar is for you. With over a million procedures in the database, the AJRR is helping hospitals, surgery centers, and surgeons improve orthopedic care in this country.
Join the webinar to learn:
- What’s new with the AJRR
- The data specifications, extraction, and submission protocol
- Patient-reported outcome implementation, collection, and reporting methods
- Utilizing the RegistryInsights dashboards for your reporting and analyses
- Access AJRR’s online forum to interact with other Registry users
Click the following link to register for the Wed., Nov. 1, 2017 webinar: http://connect.ajrr.net/knowajrr-1. A recording of the webinar will be made available for all who join.
In addition to her work at The Alliance, Tierney is an active member on The Business Forum, previously serving on the board and acting as senior chair for the ATHENA committee. Tierney also participates in the Advertising Federation of Madison and the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network of Madison.
Tierney earned her bachelor's degree of business administration from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh with an emphasis in information systems and a certification on the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
Read blog posts by Tierney.
Latest posts by Tierney Anderson
- Provider Webinar Offering: Get to Know the AJRR Better - October 26, 2017
- Finding the ‘Positivity’ in Self-Funding with UW-SHIP - May 12, 2017
- NOW AVAILABLE: You can sponsor an Alliance Event! - May 1, 2017