Many participating providers in The Alliance network are also part of The Alliance cooperative.
Providers who are members include:
- Sauk Prairie Health Care
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- Edgerton Hospital and Health Services
- Midwest Medical Center
- Rockford Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Rockford Anesthesiologists Associated, LLC
- Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Vernon Memorial Healthcare, Inc.
Benefits of being part of The Alliance cooperative include:
- Saving money and improving the health and wellness of your employees and their dependents.
- Opportunity to attend, network and learn about health-care related topics at The Alliance Learning Circle events.
- Access to a wide network of doctors, clinics and hospitals.
- Additional savings on prescription, dental, vision and health management benefits as well as stop-loss insurance.
- Actionable claims and trend analyses.
- Cost and quality information through our Find a Doctor website.
- And so much more…learn more here.
If you are interested in learning more about joining The Alliance, contact Calvin Rigsby, business development manager, 800.223.4139 x6633.