The Alliance is now accepting nominations for individuals or organizations who have demonstrated extraordinary commitment and/or achievement in transforming health care.
Specifically, award recipients must demonstrate their commitment to promoting change in the health care marketplace based on one or more of the following criteria:
- Exploring new approaches to delivering care.
- Exploring new approaches to paying for care.
- Improving the quality of care using a systematic, process-oriented approach that can be adapted and implemented by other organizations.
- Collaborating with other organizations to develop innovative solutions to significant health care problems.
- Advancing our understanding of how to engage consumers in making better decisions about their care.
- Providing extraordinary leadership among employers related to health benefits, specifically by representing employers’ interests and/or developing a consensus on important issues among a significant number of employers.
Award recipients will be selected by The Alliance Board of Directors at their spring meeting and awards will be presented at The Alliance Annual Seminar on May 17, 2018.
If you know of a provider (hospital, clinic, doctor, etc.), employer, organization or individual with an extraordinary accomplishment in the health care marketplace, please submit a nomination today.
Learn more about the health transformation awards here.