Agents and Consultants
We value the partnership we have in working with agents and consultants. Here are a few of the benefits of working with The Alliance:
- Flexibility. The Alliance offers access to 63 hospitals, 10,365 professional service providers, and more than 3,530 medical, chiropractic, and mental health clinics in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa.
- Data and Resources. The Alliance offers access to quality and cost data as well as information about wellness and disease management.
- Options. You can design or re-design a plan to meet the needs of an employer without disrupting existing relationships. The size of our network means most employees can continue to use their current providers.
- Alternatives. The Alliance provides a superior alternative to HMOs or large carriers for many employers.
- Savings. As Alliance members, your clients will experience an average savings rate of 33.3% across all networks (Fiscal Year 2012).
- Networking. Events held by The Alliance offer an opportunity to strengthen your ties with more than 180 employer members.
Would you like to know more about asking the right questions?
Read the October Alliance Connection
In this issue: President & CEO Cheryl DeMars shares her experience using an online tool called Nursing Home Compare; news about the Health Insurance Marketplace; Quantum-QualityCounts® letters have been mailed to employees; and more. Read The Alliance Connection here.