Agents and Consultants
Please update your links. Employers who have links to the old provider directory on their benefits website or intranet should update them now. Instructions and HTML code are available here.
Learn More about The Alliance
We value the partnership we have in working with agents and consultants. Here are a few of the benefits of working with The Alliance:
- Flexibility. The Alliance offers access to more than 80 hospitals, 13,500 total professional service providers, and 3,400 medical clinic sites in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
- Data and Resources. The Alliance offers access to quality and cost data for certain procedures as well as information about wellness and disease management.
- Options. You can design or re-design a plan to meet the needs of an employer without disrupting existing relationships. The size of our network means most employees can continue to use their current providers.
- Alternatives. The Alliance provides a superior alternative to HMOs or large carriers for many employers.
- Savings. As Alliance members, your clients will experience an average savings rate of 34.14% across all networks (Fiscal Year 2013).
- Networking. Events held by The Alliance offer an opportunity to strengthen your ties with more than 240 employer members.
Would you like to know more about asking the right questions?