Agents and Consultants
Find a Doctor has been launched! Employers who have links to the old provider directory on their benefits website or intranet should update them now. Instructions and HTML code are available here.
This month's news: Alliance President and CEO Cheryl DeMars shares some key takeaways from health care conferences; the Department of Labor releases FAQs to help employers with mental health parity; The Alliance hires a patient experience manager; stay informed on wellness programs and the EEOC; and more. Read The Alliance News.
Learn More about The Alliance
We value the partnership we have in working with agents and consultants. Here are a few of the benefits of working with The Alliance:
- Flexibility. The Alliance offers access to 72 hospitals, 10,365 professional service providers, and more than 3,530 medical, chiropractic, and mental health clinics in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
- Data and Resources. The Alliance offers access to quality and cost data for certain procedures as well as information about wellness and disease management.
- Options. You can design or re-design a plan to meet the needs of an employer without disrupting existing relationships. The size of our network means most employees can continue to use their current providers.
- Alternatives. The Alliance provides a superior alternative to HMOs or large carriers for many employers.
- Savings. As Alliance members, your clients will experience an average savings rate of 34.14% across all networks (Fiscal Year 2013).
- Networking. Events held by The Alliance offer an opportunity to strengthen your ties with more than 200 employer members.
Would you like to know more about asking the right questions?