Agents and Consultants
We value the partnership we have in working with agents and consultants. Here are a few of the benefits of working with The Alliance:
- Flexibility. The Alliance offers access to nearly 9,500 doctors and health professionals, more than 2,500 clinic locations, 60 hospitals and many other providers in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa.
- Data and Resources. The Alliance offers access to quality and cost data as well as information about wellness and disease management.
- Options. You can design or re-design a plan to meet the needs of an employer without disrupting existing relationships. The size of our network means most employees can continue to use their current providers.
- Alternatives. The Alliance provides a superior alternative to HMOs or large carriers for many employers.
- Savings. As Alliance members, your clients will experience an average savings rate of 33.3% across all networks (Fiscal Year 2012).
- Networking. Events held by The Alliance offer an opportunity to strengthen your ties with more than 180 employer members.
Would you like to know more about asking the right questions?