Find a Doctor is Coming Soon!
Are you looking for the QualityCounts reports? These reports have been retired from our website. Our new Find a Doctor resource will be launched on August 26. The new site will provide much more than a list of doctors; it will also provide helpful information on health care cost, quality, and availability at your fingertips.
Find a Doctor will allow you to tailor your search to reflect your needs and preferences.
- Decide how far you want to travel to see your provider.
- Choose a cost range for the procedure you're researching.
- State a preference for male or female providers.
- Ask to see only doctors accepting new patients.
- Seek doctors who speak a language other than English.
The new site will incorporate quality ratings for specific areas of care, illustrated by star symbols. By logging in, you're given estimated costs for more than 70 procedures. Only people who get health benefits through The Alliance will be able to log in to see cost estimates.
Looking for Quality or Cost Information Today?
The Alliance Customer Service can help you.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 800.223.4139 between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and between 7:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. on Friday.