Attend All About the ACA — August 16
Do you have anxiety about the Affordable Care Act? Attend The Alliance’s next event with our resident legal expert, John Barlament.
He will provide attendees with an update on all upcoming compliance issues.
Specific topics of discussion will include:
- Final Wellness EEOC Regulation Rules
- State law and ERISA preemption
- HIPAA audits
- FLSA issues
- ERISA section 510
- New nondiscrimination rules (ACA Section 1557)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) changes
- 2016 Elections and Beyond
- MEC and ALE reporting / employer shared responsibility reminder
- Excise Tax
- Mental Health Parity
In order to better meet your needs we are offering four options to attend this event:
- Attend in Madison, Wis. at The Monona Terrace
- Attend in Rockford, Ill via a viewing party
- Attend in La Crosse, Wis. via a viewing party
- Attend at your desk via webinar
Make sure to REGISTER TODAY and BLOCK YOUR CALENDARS.
Also, please be aware of our new cancellation policy. If you sign up to attend but do not provide a notice within four business days you will be charged a $25 fee.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, visit www.the-alliance.org/events.
Back to The Alliance News