Alliance Provider Network in WI, IL and Iowa
A Look at the Numbers
Measure the impact of The Alliance on health care services for member companies by looking more closely at the numbers we represent.
- Members were charged $501 million for in-network health care in fiscal year 2013.
- Members paid $327 million for in-network health care after repricing for Alliance discounted rates.
The Alliance covers more than 80,000 lives providing a choice of:
- 63 hospitals
- 5,100 medical doctors
- 10,365 total professional service providers
- 2,675 medical clinic sites
- 422 chiropractic clinic sites
- 433 mental health clinic sites
- 195 home care agencies
Our Primary Service Area
Our primary service area includes 23 counties in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
The Alliance in Illinois
The Alliance has contracts with the major hospitals, health systems, and physician groups in eight northern Illinois counties — more than 1,898 doctors, 415 clinics and 15 hospital locations — to give members access to Alliance savings.
The following Illinois counties are part of The Alliance primary service area:
- Jo Daviess
The Alliance in Wisconsin and Iowa
The following counties in Wisconsin and Iowa are part of our primary service area:
- Dubuque (Iowa)
The Alliance provides a secondary service area of 23 additional counties in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.