Alliance Provider Network in WI, IL and Iowa
Watch Board Chair Ed Herrman speak about The Alliance network expansion during his remarks at the 2012 Annual Meeting:
Measure the impact of The Alliance on health care services for member companies by looking more closely at the numbers we represent.
- Members purchase $474 million in health care in fiscal year 2012
- Members annually save $147 million for employees and their families (based on in-network charges, fiscal year 2012)
The Alliance covers more than 80,000 lives providing a choice of 60 hospitals and more than:
- 5,100 medical doctors (MDs)
- 9,500 total professional service providers
- 2,500 medical clinic sites
- 400 chiropractic clinic sites
- 390 mental health clinic sites
- 195 home care agencies
Our Primary Service Area
Our primary service area includes 23 counties in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
The Alliance in Illinois
The Alliance has secured the majority of contracts in eight counties in northern Illinois. This includes nearly every major hospital, health system, and physician group — more than 1,100 practitioners and 240 clinic and 8 hospital locations — to give Alliance members in this area access to Alliance savings.
The following Illinois counties are part of The Alliance primary service area:
- Jo Daviess
The Alliance in Wisconsin and Iowa
The following counties in Wisconsin and Iowa are part of our primary service area:
- Dubuque (Iowa)
In addition, The Alliance provides a secondary service area of 23 additional counties in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
View our service area map.